2014 Business Partner Summit presentation
During WrestleMania Week, WWE presented the company's strategic plans at its annual Business Partner Summit.
Highlights from the Summit, found in the video above, include an introduction by WWE Chairman Vince McMahon, special appearances by WrestleMania 30 host Hulk Hogan and WWE Superstar John Cena, and a discussion from senior executives about key growth areas.
WWE's senior management team spoke about these plans and highlighted the following:
- "Then, Now, and Forever" - Recent Accomplishments, Immediate Plans for 2014, and the Future Where WWE is Poised For Success (Michelle Wilson, Chief Revenue & Marketing Officer & George Barrios, Chief Strategy & Financial Officer)
- 30 Years of WrestleMania, Brand Reach and WWE's Dedication to Community (Stephanie McMahon, Chief Brand Officer)
- WWE Studio's Strategy, Extension & Successes, Partnerships and Movie Slate for 2014-2015 (Michael Luisi, President, WWE Studios)
- International Growth, Reach & Partnerships (Gerrit Meier, Executive Vice President, International)
- New Consumer Products (Casey Collins, Executive Vice President, Consumer Products)
- Technological Innovations - WWE Network, WWE App, and Social Media Command Center (Perkins Miller, Executive Vice President, Digital Media)