Tough Enough premiere highest rated show on cable for June 21
Ratings highlights include:
- Males 18-24 achieved an average rating of 3.3 and peaked at a 4.0 during the last quarter hour.
- Males 12-17 achieved an average rating of 3.0 and peaked at a 4.4 during the last quarter hour.
- Males 12-24 achieved an average rating of 3.2 and peaked at a 4.2 during the last quarter hour.
In addition, key demographics posted significant gains compared to the same time period on MTV from 10/2/00 - 6/14/01. Some key statistics include:
- Males 18-49 posted a 2.1 rating vs. a .6 rating - an increase of 250%
- Males 18-34 posted a 3.0 rating vs. a .9 rating - an increase of 233%
Last night's episode of WWE Tough Enough captured the live audition that resulted in the selection of the thirteen finalists. Twelve (12), half-hour episodes will continue every Thursday beginning the June 28 at 10:00pm ET. A live season finale is currently planned to announce the winners.